Information we collect
As a Visitor, you can browse our Website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any personal information as a Visitor.
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Information You Provide to Us
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
How we handle e-mails
If you leave your e-mail with us in order to receive updates from us you will only receive updates and news from riderchris.com. We never lend or give your e-mail to any third-party entity. You can opt-out from our e-mails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our e-mails.
This Site is affiliated with Google for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Google will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Google’s data usage, click here:
Automatically Collected Information
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information. We also collect the following:
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to our users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
riderchris.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Rider Chris follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you use our services
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Rider Chris does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links To Other Sites
Changes to policy
You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes to this policy.