These problems are based on 2014 GT250R that I’ve gathered online based on other Hyosung users.
Hyosung / Naza Blade common problems:
1. Cracked or broken Plug cap
2. Front sprocket nut comes off from the bolt.
3. Engine oil(EO) gets low if one travel long distance. i.e. I will need to top up EO If I travel about 500KM.
4. Hard to free / Neutral gear when the bike is in stationary position. i.e. Gear 1 or 2 to N. Read the article below on how to fix this.
I hope, Hyosung or it’s affiliated company will improve on the items below specifically on GT250R;
1. Stainless steel pipe
2. Top Gear indicator
3. Better quality handlebars
4. Better Monoshock, perhaps Ohlins brand?
5. Provide extended warranty to 20K KM
Just like other bikes, every machine has its own problems. However, there are nothing major for Hyosung but things can be improved in the future.
Below are the data compiled by one of the Malaysian Hyosung’s group admin (Jai Damansara). These data are based on what Hyosung’s owner wish to have / improved on their bike.
If you have any questions, drop them at the comment box below and feel free to share this article via the social buttons.